Only the best of the best are Magnet organizations! Magnet recognition credentials your institution as one of the finest healthcare organizations worldwide. Use templates and information in this Marketing Toolkit to share this accomplishment within your organization and community.
- Issue a press release and offer interviews to local media.
- Send an alert via internal communications (newsletters, emails, and intranet).
- Write an article for your institution's community newsletter.
- Post an announcement on your website.
- Incorporate information about Magnet recognition and the Magnet certification mark on all branded materials, including website, letterhead, business cards, brochures, social media and any other vehicles which support your institution's market presence.
- Ensure hospital leadership, including the Board of Directors, is well informed about the achievement and its meaning.
- Conduct an all-staff meeting to announce and celebrate the achievement, at which you can outline the importance of this credential.
- Draw the attention of employees, patients, and visitors to this achievement by hanging posters in high-traffic areas such as elevators, cafeterias, and hallways.
- Order official Magnet pins for all nurses from the ANCC E-Store.
Call 301.628.5065 or email Shari Dixon
*Use the unique Username and Password that was provided to your MPD in the "Welcome Letter" package to access the files.